Monday, March 1, 2010

The boys.

Sup,

As you might imagine when battling cancer, one tends to go through a range of thoughts and emotions. I am no different in this as I've spent my time recovering from surgery contemplating new thoughts on life and feeling a bit more emotional than usual. While I know that I am on a journey that will inevitably provide many twists and turns, I have just recently decided to amp up my tough-as-nails, bad ass, tough guy, fire-eating, "crappin bigger than Billy Crystal" Jack Palance persona. And the first thing is to post this picture of my homies, Benny and Pirate.



Yeah, yeah. In yo face. What? I didn't think so sucka!

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm usually the most consistent commenter on your blog, and darn it, if I wanted to be aloof for once!!

    ... but DAMN IT you can't do that and not expect me to comment on those doggone animals of yours!!!

    The most I have is a stray neighborhood cat who wonders in our apartment to clean her bunghole every so often.

    ReplyDelete