Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Saturday-like Monday Night

Salutations blogophiles,

It's a cool and partially cloudy Tuesday here in the Emerald City. Sal and I had a lovely evening last night with two of our favorite people in the world, Mary and Jeremy. Ty and Katie were over as well. I kid, Ty and Katie are pretty swell too, but Jeremy and Mary are leaving us for bigger and better things in Chicago therefore I will pay them a special tribute by singing "I will remember you," in my head. Let us pause for a moment, so that you can sing a verse as well....

Okay then, here are some photos to commemorate the moment.


















Mary and Jeremy





















Grillmaster Dom










Dinner Scene



















Obligatory pic of dogs begging for treats.


Me, Mary, Jeremy, Katie, Ty, not pictured (Sally-photog)

No comments:

Post a Comment