Saturday, October 30, 2010

Post RFA

Howdy folks,

Just got home a couple hours ago and thought I would post some medical info for all you nerds out there. I was in the hospital from 11AM yesterday to 11Am today and most of those hours were spent sitting in bed trying to sleep, watching tv and thinking about life. As far as a medical procedure, the RFA was pretty light. They put me under but I was off nausea and pain pills by dinner last night and feel pretty good today. I just hope that it did the necessary job and that I may be on the downhill side of this thing. Here is a good link to the details of the procedure: http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=rfa

That is all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Post something new Dominic!! Your followers are becoming restless

    ReplyDelete
  2. No updates for a long time. Hope Dom is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder whatever happened to these guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog .This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    honey onyx

    ReplyDelete