Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Charger Power

Hey All,

I got down to San Diego a couple weekends ago for the Chargers 50th Anniversary Celebration. Not only was it a fun football weekend, but I also got to spend some quality time with the family. Dan, Jeri, Ryan, Shannon, Suzie, Jessie, aunts, uncles, and cousins all got to do some catching up. Sunday we watched as the Chargers beat up the Chiefs. On Saturday we took a little driving tour around town, visiting some of the old haunts, prior to a Suzie Boozy Floozy Birthday dinner. On Friday night we were down in the gas lamp at the Chargers block party, hanging with some of
Pop's old teamates, cheerleaders and Captain Morgan. Enjoy the pics.





2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Debbie and I have been following your blog for awhile. I'm also on the colon club forum(this is where I found your blog). I love your post and pics! I was so happy when I saw the Charger post! Since I'm a SD gal I thought it was time to give a shout out!! So, I'm so giving you both a huge shout out and wishing you a great recovery. I'm happy that you are almost done with the chemo. Take Care and Go Chargers! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    I didn't know you were in San Diego! Thanks for the kind words. And go Chargers:)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete