Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dedication

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who are reading this, I salute and dedicate this post to you; for you are one of the true fans of stanus as I have been testing your resolve and patience by not posting an update for quite awhile. Yes following stanus is akin to a quest, a spiritual journey where the reader enters the wilderness a boy and emerges 15 days later a man. How else could one describe the arduous task of reading my gobbledegook? Perhaps I give myself too much credit, for what am I but an individual going through a challenging processes just like all individuals go through, whether health, work or relationship in nature.

Let me see, I think I had a point; however, since I have already flumoxed myself let us take this post in a new direction. Today I had one of those eerie instances in which an issue shows up in multiple ways. First I read an article in the NY Times regarding the chances that certain NBA players have to dunk in a game. It interstingly pointed out that several players although tall enough haven't dunked in a game. And by what can only be described as the most ironic twist of fate, I witnessed a facebook post about a short NBA player who recently dunked twice in a game. With two such signs from God, I can only assume that it is my destiny to build up my calf muscles to the necessary strength and condition that will allow me to rise to the rafters and slam home a two-handed bad mamajamma. Since I am currently spending quality time with the doctors perhaps I can procure a stregthening aid to hasten the process. Because if I can dunk at least once then I can die a happy man.

4 comments:

  1. Me thinks the chemo is enhancing your creative, yet bemusing gobbledegook... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you figure out how to get instant hops in order to dunk. I will volunteer my services to be "posterized" by The Flying Hardhat!

    ReplyDelete